Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kissing and Tell

The wonderful world of dating...is it really that wonderful! Trust me I've had my fare share of disastrous dates! Some pretty recent and some a few years ago!

Hopefully this will be a little guide for anyone reading on what not to do on a date and the get out signs! Think how to lose a guy in 10 days! Now I've just gotta go out and Find my Matthew McConaughey! Can't be too hard right!
 
I'm no expert on the dating world; I actually don't think anyone is!

But here in this blog will be my little insight into the dating world. I've got no advice to give you on relationships, having never really been in anything serious!

But I've been in love, had my heart broken, been in lust and been disgusted!

I'm just a single girl living in a big city!

1 comment:

  1. Steph, this blog is going to be fabulous! Can't wait to hear your stories, you tell them so well!

    ReplyDelete